Silhouette Wasteland Silhouette Wasteland

Finish this!

This looks really good, I think you just need to finish it and it would be pretty sweet, the lasers and explosions were pretty nice also.

Tarboy Tarboy

Amazing

Truly amazing piece of work, great animation, great voice work and awesome music, looking forward to part two!

[FF] A Tragic Tale [FF] A Tragic Tale

I'm so proud of you guys

Yaaaaaay, finally put something out that's not just spam, Nice work on this, hopefully you guys will continue to put out some decent stuff, 8/10 3/5

JeremyJefferies responds:

We put a whole bunch of quality stuff out along with our junk we made for fun, but that was all deleted so it's not like that matters now.

Probably won't be seeing anything else from us at all.

Legends of a New Earth P1 Legends of a New Earth P1

Very Nice

I really liked your art style, and I agree with some of the other posters that, at time, some of the animation and some of the voice acting could use a little bit of work, but I really think (just by reading your responses to comments) you are going to take the constructive critism and take it far and only get better that further you go on. Can't wait to see part 2 and anything else you have to offer.

Jessismith responds:

Thanks Jake. :) I agree. There are definitely some scenes that need a lot of touch up work. This is just a sort of never ending project for me. xD Yep. I think that the art in the next part will be a little bit better, and as I progress with this, it will just keep getting better.....hopefully. :P Thanks. I'll look forward to see you in Part 2 and so on.

Sexy Questions Sexy Questions

Ahahaha

Very nice, random, and funny, looking forward to see more from you, that made me laugh :)

MisterHarlequin responds:

Hey, thanks!

PSON PSON

Why hello again

Made me lulz, music made it sound like Harry Potter though, but overall nice parody of the sims :D

Mr. D - Travail Mr. D - Travail

Awesome

Nice animation, story and voice acting....and you get kudos for using Muse :P

W40k Dawn of Awesome W40k Dawn of Awesome

Ahahaha

A nice little tribute to how shitty voice acting is (Not only in Warhammer but in about 90% of RTS games :P) and to the people hatin' on the voice acting and or art, go read the authors comment, and go watch some movies in the Awesome collection.

Battosai810 responds:

Finally someone who knows what I'm talking about!
I love atrocious voice acting, and I'm glad you could appreciate it too!
And thanks for reading the comment - barely anyone does, it seems.

Creation. Creation.

Good

Very nice, I like the way that you synced the song and the animation, it flowed nicely, with some pretty nice artwork. Looking forward to seeing some more from you, keep up the good work.

4/5
8/10

Assios responds:

Thanks :D

I'm a Linux! I'm a Linux!

Still no.

It's the same exact thing as before but with pause and play buttons, don't resubmit this agin please, without working on the animation...I mean making it animated, and the voice work...Can barely understand what they're saying 90% of the time, and it doesn't sound very good...better luck next time.